This unprecedented time has been difficult and unsettling, and we have realized that it is our communities that keep us sane, that spread their joy, that brings us hope. So thank you: Thank you for your loyalty and support. Thanks for being there with us.
We are putting all of our energy into creating a safe and satisfying environment where you can look, feel, and be your best.
- Abundance of space – 4,000 square feet of space, Hairsay has a considerable advantage over most salons concerning social distancing guidelines.
- Shifting Schedule – our team is now divided into two teams, and the schedule allows our team to work full-time hours alternating days and weekends, eliminating prolonged exposure to the majority of our team as well as limiting ourselves to 50% of capacity.
- Social Distancing –spaced out styling stations to maintain 6 feet of Physical distance between each and have put up plastic partitions.
- Sanitation – each station is fully sanitized between each guest in accordance with CDC regulations. We have also increased sanitizing on all high touch areas and surfaces throughout the day.
- Safety Gear – all team members will wear a mask at all times.
- Certification – all staff members are Barbicide COVID-19 certified.
- Hand Sanitizing – implementing sanitation designed to reduce your risk and increase your peace of mind, by having hand sanitizers available for our guests throughout the salon for use.
- Cleanliness – as always all garments, robes, capes, and towels are washed and sanitized