Hairsay believes in lifelong learning, with that in mind we continuously motivate and educate ourselves with the latest trends and techniques. Each stylist completes and continues education reflected on their advancement within our structure, which is instrumental in developing our new talent associates from the moment they leave beauty school to diversely skilled stylists, who take great pride in their work, their industry and each other.
All positions with Hairsay Salon require the candidate to successfully complete a background check prior to employment. Hairsay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Live your dream and love working for it! If you are interested in a position at Hairsay Salon please email your resume to [email protected] or fill out the form below to schedule an interview
Refer a friend
Employees, clients, and friends of Hairsay Salon are encouraged to refer qualified candidates for open positions. Third parties are eligible to receive a referral bonus equal to $500 if a candidate they refer is hired under the following conditions:
- Candidates will not receive a referral bonus for referring themselves or applying for a position
- The referred candidate has completed ninety (90) days of employment and is still employed.
- A referral form must be received by HR prior to or in conjunction with receiving a candidate’s resume or application.
- In the event of multiple referrals for the same candidate, the first one received will take precedence.
- Referral forms will be kept for six (6) months from the date of receipt. If no hire is made within that time, the referral will no longer be eligible for a bonus.
Referring Party & Candidate Information