Hairsay Safety Measure Agreement
We can’t wait to welcome you back to our “New Normal”!
Your salon experience will be a bit different for a short while, but it’s just a new way of caring for you. We want to go above and beyond to ensure the safety of our team and anyone who walks through our doors! We hope that by taking these precautions you feel our care for your health and safety. We don’t know how long these new restrictions and guidelines will be in place, but we do know that throughout this time, we will do everything we can to help you feel like the best version of yourself! We love you!
Join us in this new Hairsay in real life and let’s be safe together! Please read through this page so you know what to expect and how to come prepared for your next visit and make sure you FILL OUT THE AGREEMENT FORM before your next appointment.
What to expect from us
We have new policies and procedures in place to ensure we are keeping everyone safe!
- All team members will wear a mask at all times. They will also wear a face shield while washing hair.
- We have spaced out styling stations to maintain 6 feet of Physical Distance between each and have put up plastic partitions as an extra safety measure.
- All staff members are Barbicide COVID-19 certified.
- Each station is fully sanitized between every guest in accordance with CDC regulations.
- Throughout the day we have increased sanitizing on all high touch areas, surfaces and implements. Hand sanitizer will be available to you as well.
- Robes and towels are washed and sanitized as always.
How we’ll welcome you
- Please complete the AGREEMENT prior to coming to the salon. We will not be able to complete the scheduled service without it.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. To keep in line with sanitization requirements, we will not have a waiting area in the salon. Our Frontline Team will text or call you when it is your turn to enter and unlock the front door for you!
- Upon entering, your Stylist will greet you with a big smile (we promise they are smiling under that mask!) and ask you to sanitize your hands and phone. No hugging or handshaking right now please- this will be hard for us too!
- You will be required to wear a facemask for the duration of your service. If you do not have one with you, you will be given a disposable mask.
- You will then place a robe over what you are wearing and be escorted to the stylist’s station to start your services.
- Should you be interested in purchasing some retail products, let your stylist know! They will round them up and have our Frontline Team add them to your bill, please do not touch any of the retail products on the shelves.
- Upon checkout, our frontline team will help process your payment and present you with any (freshly sanitized) products you purchased. They will then escort you to the front door and let you out.
Important things to note
- Please come to the salon with clean hair.
- Please do not wear gloves. We have both hand sanitizer and hand washing available in our locations.
- Please come to the salon alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment as we do not have the space to accommodate any extra people right now.
- Please refrain from bringing in any extras- coats, bags, computers, food & drinks. All extra objects besides your freshly sanitized phone will be placed in a bag for the duration of the appointment. We suggest paring down to keys, phone, and form of payment if possible.
- Our payment terminals will be sanitized after each transaction. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are all accepted with an additional 3% credit card fee. In order to reserve your appointment a credit card on file will be required and can be used for contactless checkout. Tips on credit card payments will not be accepted for the time being.
- Late Policy: Guests who are late 15 minutes or later understand that some of your services may need to be rescheduled and our late cancellation fee will be applied.Since our services are reserved for you personally, the following will be applied:
- Late Cancellation/Missed Appointment Policy: We require at least 24-hours notice prior to your appointment for any cancellation. Guests who do not cancel within our allotted time frame or choose to miss their appointment entirely will be charged a fee of 50% for services scheduled.
- Please use a compassionate and community-minded approach to your health. Refrain from coming in if you show any COVID-19 symptoms, have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or have traveled outside New York within the last 10 days.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time. Food and drinks are not permitted. We have to keep those masks on!
- All appointments must be scheduled in advance online or by phone call. We cannot accommodate walk-in appointments at this time.
- All previously scheduled standing appointments are suspended at this time.
Returns & Rescheduling
All returns & exchanges are temporarily suspended.
- If you find yourself unwell before an upcoming appointment, please let us know! We will help you reschedule no questions asked & at no charge!
- Please be patient if we need to adjust upcoming appointments due to illness or schedule restrictions. Our priority is to the health and safety of our community- guests and staff alike. Thank you for your understanding!
Hairsay Safety Measures Agreement
This form must be completed before your next appointment.
By filling out this form and submitting, you are confirming that you have read and understand the Hairsay safety measures and agree to the following:
* Wear a facemask throughout your visit at Hairsay.
* Come alone to your appointment.
* Do not bring extra items into the salon i.e. coats, large bags, computers, food & drinks.
* Follow the directions given by your service provider.
* If you choose to pay by credit card, you agree to a 3% credit card fee applied to your card.
* Understand and acknowledge our cancellation, late and/or missed appointment policies.
* You will not enter the salon if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath), have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or have traveled outside New York within the last 10 days.
If you do not agree with any of the above, please contact us to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Email address is required to receive a copy of the wavier.